Due to an influx of administrative costs to maintain memberships, we’ve had to adjust our requirements when requests are made to place a membership on hold. As stated in your CrossFit Coney Island Membership Agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold.
Before submitting your Membership Hold Request, please read the following important points carefully. By submitting the form below you are confirming that you have read and understand that:
- A member in good standing may place membership on hold only after the initial two month term of membership. Membership hold requests are limited to one (1) time per calendar year for a maximum of 8 weeks.
- Any Freeze after the first will include a $20 administrative activation fee + $7 weekly membership maintenance payment, keeping you in the system with access to all our workouts, coaches, etc.
- The AutoPay on the membership file must be confirmed and active. Membership billing automatically resumes after the requested hold date.
- Members may release the hold early at any time (contact office).
- Use of the gym or its facilities during the “Hold” period will result in the membership being reactivated immediately; and member’s regular monthly membership charges will resume.
- Upon expiration of the hold period, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume. All membership payments are non-refundable.
- If you choose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 30-day written cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable.
- If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is cancelled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).